FAS: Fire Apparatus Soap
- FAS is specially designed for Apparatus, Fleet vehicles and other equipment.
- The built in wax provides excellent surface protection, speeding up drying and leaving a spot free shine!
- It is a super concentrated, 256:1, cleaner that removes black streaks, road grime, oily film and road tar.
- FAS is sensationally fast and efficient, cutting your washing time to a fraction with long lasting voluminous dirt dissolving foam.
- FAS is harmless to most paints and finishes, will not streak and is non-flammable and unaffected by water.
- FAS requires only 1/2 an ounce of liquid to one gallon of water. Apply with a brush, wash mitt or spray it on with our hand-held bottle foamer. Then merely wash it off with a hose and wipe dry with one of our micro-fiber towels, soft cloth, or drying towel to complete the job.
Fire Apparatus Soap is sold in Quarts, 1 gallon jugs, 5 gallon pails, and 55 gallon drums, and is available at our online store: www.firetruckwashing.com
Fire Apparatus Soap Label
Thanks to Deer Creek Fire Protection District for this great feedback!
"Our department is thrilled with how our apparatus looks after cleaning them with the Fire Apparatus Soap! In the past, we had always used a car wash soap from an auto parts store and were never really pleased with the suds that it produced nor with the cleanliness of the apparatus afterward. After trying our first bottle of Fire Apparatus Soap, we were hooked. With the Oklahoma wind and a few dusty gravel roads in part of our fire district, keeping our apparatus clean is already a battle but with the Fire Apparatus Soap we're able to keep them looking new. Even our local sheriff's deputies have started coming to wash their patrol cars at our fire station because of how clean the soap gets our fire apparatus."