The following is an example of the type of custom system we are called on to build.
The customer needed to wash heavy dirt off of ground support equipment in a hostile remote environment. He had the following particular site issue to overcome:
- Inlet water was potable, but not up to cleaning specs
- 230v,3 phase power available, however, no on site water supply
- Harsh desert environment; cold, hot and dusty
- Requested semi automated mud collection on rack
- Requested automatic mud removal from filtration system
- Required stand alone operation with no daily user input
- Required internet monitoring or filtration system
- Needed both high pressure hot water and low pressure high flow washing
- Required semi-portable wash rack with low ground clearance
Riveer was able to meet all these requirements plus deliver the equipment to site within 60 days.